Dr. Woon Lee Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 17th, 2011

Terrible doctor

I would AVOID this psychiatrist at all costs. He saw for over a year, and never remembered my name or the medications he prescribed me. He frequently scheduled appointments and then forgot he scheduled them. Then, I left for a two month trip and he lost my file. He refused to prescribe me the three medications he has put me on for over a year, because he didn't remember seeing me. So, essentially, after giving someone very serious controlled substances, he then cuts them off with no warning. I think there is something very wrong with his memory, organizational skills and judgment. AVOID.

October 26th, 2015