More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Woon Sim
Dr. Woon Sim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care, Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Sim is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital and St. Luke`s Hospital. Dr. Sim has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Woon Sim has the following 3 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...