Overall Review

• 2 reviews

January 7th, 2015
I walked in and was seen promptly. The Dr and staff were very caring.

February 25th, 2012
This Dr, Is A Liar ! Dr. Woon Ki Sim !
This Doctor was designated by the state of texas workmens comp division to examine me for MMI, This Doctor lied on my examination for MMI and back dated my release to work for the Date I was injured, which may cost me my job but i dont know yet, so I gave him A copy of my MRI results for my neck and knee as requested, and he asked me if he could mail them back to me because he didnt have time to look at them, and i agreed, well a month later goes by and i dont receive my MRI copies in the mail, and he stated on my examination that I didnt provide him with my MRI results, and that he nevaer had any MRI's to review, now I am left with 2 bulging disc in my neck, and workmens comp sent me a certified letter stating that my benefits are going to stop now, so I had to make my treating Doctor release me back to work immediately with NO restrictions, so I could go back to work before i lose everything I have worked for, for 23 years, so now I am stuck going back to work with 2 bulging Disc in my neck, So I want to say Thank You Doc, YOU SUCK !