A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woosik Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Woosik Chung, Orthopaedic Surgery , Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woosik Michael Chung MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Woosik M. Chung practice?
- Dr. Woosik Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Woosik Chung practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons and Denver Surgeons.