A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woosik Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Woosik Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woosik Michael Chung MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Woosik M. Chung practice?
- Dr. Woosik Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Woosik Chung practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Surgeons and Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.