A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Woosik Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Woosik Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Chung has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Woosik Michael Chung MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Woosik M. Chung practice?
- Dr. Woosik Chung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Woosik Chung practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Denver, CO.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons and Englewood Surgeons.