A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Worawan Rattansamphan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Worawan Rattansamphan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rattansamphan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rattansamphan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Worawan Rattansamphan MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Worawan Rattansamphan practice?
- Dr. Worawan Rattansamphan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Worawan Rattansamphan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR and Kirkland, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Geriatric Doctors.