A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Worthy Warnack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Worthy Warnack, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warnack graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Warnack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Worthy Ray Warnack MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Worthy R. Warnack practice?
- Dr. Worthy Warnack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Worthy Warnack practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.