A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Worthy Warnack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Worthy Warnack, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Warnack graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Warnack has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warnack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance