Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wosenyelew Tedla
Dr. Wosenyelew Tedla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Belvoir, VA, with another office in Salem, VA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tedla is affiliated with Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital, Fort Belvoir Community Hospital and Bedford Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wosenyelew Tedla has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wosenyelew Tedla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Belvoir, VA.
Dr. Julie Kroviak
Fort Belvoir, VA 0 mi15
Dr. Heidi Sutanto
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Belvoir, VA 0 mi10
Dr. Louis Moyer
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Belvoir, VA 0 mi13