A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wouter Schievink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wouter Schievink is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wouter Schievink, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Subdural Hematoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Schievink graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schievink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wouter Ingmar Schievink MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wouter I. Schievink practice?
- Dr. Wouter Schievink has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wouter Schievink practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.