A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Clingan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Clingan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Clingan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clingan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Clingan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren Jefferson Clingan MD is a male Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Warren J. Clingan practice?
- Dr. Warren Clingan has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Clingan practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pathologists.