Learn more about Dr. Wren McCallister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wren McCallister is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallister graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCallister has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wren V McCallister MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Wren V. McCallister practice?
- Dr. Wren McCallister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wren McCallister practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Anacortes, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Anacortes Orthopedic Surgeons and Anacortes Surgeons.