Learn more about Dr. Wren McCallister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wren McCallister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallister graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McCallister has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wren McCallister MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Wren McCallister practice?
- Dr. Wren McCallister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wren McCallister practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Edmonds Orthopedic Surgeons and Edmonds Surgeons.