Learn more about Dr. Wren McCallister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wren McCallister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCallister
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCallister Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallister graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCallister has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wren V McCallister MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Wren V. McCallister practice?
- Dr. Wren McCallister has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wren McCallister practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Anacortes, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Anacortes Orthopedic Surgeons and Anacortes Surgeons.