A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wren McCallister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wren McCallister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Hand Surgery
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallister graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McCallister has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCallister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wren McCallister practice?
Dr. Wren McCallister practices Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Cardiovascular Disease, and Surgery of the Hand near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Edmonds Ophthalmologists, Edmonds Orthopedic Surgeons, Edmonds Cardiologists, and Edmonds Surgeons.