A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Shu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Shu is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Shu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shu graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Shu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Olympic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent W C Shu MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent W. Shu practice?
- Dr. Vincent Shu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Shu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sequim, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA and Friday Harbor, WA.
See Sequim Internists and Sequim Cardiologists.