A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Shu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Shu is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shu
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Shu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shu graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Shu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Olympic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent W C Shu MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent W. Shu practice?
- Dr. Vincent Shu has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Shu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sequim, WA.
See Sequim Internists and Sequim Cardiologists.