Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Shu
Dr. Vincent Shu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sequim, WA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shu is affiliated with Olympic Medical Center, Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Shu has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vincent Shu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sequim, WA.
Dr. Jeffery Chen
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Sequim, WA 0.07 mi14
Dr. Adelaida Miro
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Sequim, WA 0.07 mi30
Dr. Eun Huh
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Sequim, WA 0.14 mi8