A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Wu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peggy A. Wu practice?
Dr. Peggy Wu practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.