A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peggy Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peggy Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peggy Wu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peggy A Wu MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Peggy A. Wu practice?
- Dr. Peggy Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peggy Wu practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.