A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wu Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wu Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wu Jan Lin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wu J. Lin practice?
- Dr. Wu Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wu Lin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Marys, PA.
See Saint Marys Obstetricians & Gynecologists.