A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wu Wen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wu Wen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wu Wen, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wen graduated from Anhui Medical University, Hefei.
Dr. Wen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wu Wen MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wu Wen practice?
- Dr. Wu Wen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wu Wen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Perryville, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Internists and Cape Girardeau Endocrinologists.