Learn more about Dr. Wu Wen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wu Wen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wen
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wu Wen, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wen graduated from Anhui Medical University, Hefei.
Dr. Wen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wu Wen MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wu Wen practice?
- Dr. Wu Wen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wu Wen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Internists and Cape Girardeau Endocrinologists.