Learn more about Dr. Wu Wen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wu Wen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wu Wen, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wen graduated from Anhui Medical University, Hefei.
Dr. Wen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wu Wen MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Wu Wen practice?
- Dr. Wu Wen has 1 office location.
Dr. Wu Wen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Internists and Cape Girardeau Endocrinologists.