A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wubnew Zewdie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wubnew Zewdie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zewdie graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Zewdie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
- Schuylkill Medical Center - South Jackson Street
- Schuylkill Medical Center - East Norwegian Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wubnew Eshetu Zewdie MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wubnew E. Zewdie practice?
- Dr. Wubnew Zewdie has 1 office location.
Dr. Wubnew Zewdie practices Internal Medicine near Minersville, PA.
See Minersville Internists.