Dr. Wudbhav Sankar MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

February 9th, 2017
Would not recommend
I went to him for their adult hip program. I felt him and his team jumped to conclusions regarding what they wanted to diagnose me with before i ever met the doctor. I went to him for a second opinion for surgery but i ended up getting a third opinion from another doctor because i felt Dr Sankar was unsure of himself and unorganized. i actually felt worse after i left because he offered little to no long term solutions. I wouldn't recommend this dr. I love CHOP however i was disappointed with this particular doctor. I felt his team were almost rude to me, however, the rest of the chop staff were friendly and helpful otherwise.

May 4th, 2015
Father of patient
Dr. Sankar is fantastic! A great physician at a great institution who was clear on the outlook of my son's injury and direction to take going forward. Highly recommend.

January 13th, 2015
Dr Sankar wad very easy to talk to, he explained every step of his treatment for me from evaluation, to diagnosis to treatment and answered all my questions clearly and directly. He was available for me and advocated for me when it came to being approved by my insurance.

February 24th, 2014
Would highly recommend Dr. Sankar and CHOP.

February 17th, 2012
In the beginning he was fabulous in dealing with my ankle sprain until he decided he didn't want to over test by giving me an MRI. After weeks in a CAM boot and still in pain I was in finally told to recieve an MRI. I was the told to see one of his associates. I went for a second opinion at st.christophers and was told I was missing some of my cartilage and needed micro fracture surgery. The break in cartilage was not included in his report of the MRI.