A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wun Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wun Kang is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Kang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wun Bong Kang MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wun B. Kang practice?
- Dr. Wun Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Wun Kang practices General Practice near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Primary Care Doctors.