A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wun Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wun Kang is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Kang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wun Bong Kang MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wun B. Kang practice?
- Dr. Wun Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Wun Kang practices General Practice near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown General Practitioners.