Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wuraola Omotosho
Dr. Wuraola Omotosho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bourbonnais, IL, with another office in Clifton, IL. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Omotosho is affiliated with Presence St Mary's Hospital, Provena Saint Joseph Hospital and Provena St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Omotosho has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Wuraola Omotosho has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Wuraola Omotosho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bourbonnais, IL.
Dr. Venkata Moparthi
Bourbonnais, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Babak Pazooki
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Bourbonnais, IL 0 mi19
Dr. Abraham Thomas
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Bourbonnais, IL 0 mi18