A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wuu-Jau Perng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wuu-Jau Perng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perng
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perng graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Perng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
- Southwest Community Health Sys, Cleveland, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wuu-Jau Jau Perng MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wuu-Jau J. Perng practice?
- Dr. Wuu-Jau Perng has 1 office location.
Dr. Wuu-Jau Perng practices General Practice near Hinckley, OH.
See Hinckley Primary Care Doctors.