A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wuu-Jau Perng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wuu-Jau Perng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perng
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Perng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perng graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Perng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
- Southwest Community Health Sys, Cleveland, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wuu-Jau Jau Perng MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wuu-Jau J. Perng practice?
- Dr. Wuu-Jau Perng has 1 office location.
Dr. Wuu-Jau Perng practices General Practice near Hinckley, OH.
See Hinckley Primary Care Doctors.