A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wuu-Jau Perng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wuu-Jau Perng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perng
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Perng Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perng graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Perng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
- Southwest Community Health Sys, Cleveland, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wuu-Jau Jau Perng MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wuu-Jau J. Perng practice?
- Dr. Wuu-Jau Perng has 1 office location.
Dr. Wuu-Jau Perng practices General Practice near Hinckley, OH.
See Hinckley Primary Care Doctors.