A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Winston Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Winston Chen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Winston Wu-Yen Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Winston W. Chen practice?
- Dr. Winston Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Winston Chen practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Primary Care Doctors and Fountain Valley Internists.