A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wyatt Rousseay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wyatt Rousseay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wyatt Rousseay, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousseay graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rousseay has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wyatt Easterling Rousseay MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wyatt E. Rousseay practice?
- Dr. Wyatt Rousseay has 1 office location.
Dr. Wyatt Rousseay practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.