A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wyatt Rousseay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wyatt Rousseay is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rousseay
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rousseay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wyatt Rousseay, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousseay graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rousseay has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wyatt Easterling Rousseay MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wyatt E. Rousseay practice?
- Dr. Wyatt Rousseay has 1 office location.
Dr. Wyatt Rousseay practices Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pulmonologists.