A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wyatt Voyles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wyatt Voyles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voyles
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Voyles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wyatt Voyles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Voyles graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Voyles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wyatt Frank Voyles MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wyatt F. Voyles practice?
- Dr. Wyatt Voyles has 11 office locations.
Dr. Wyatt Voyles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, CO and Estes Park, CO.
See Fort Collins Internists and Fort Collins Cardiologists.