Learn more about Dr. Wyatt Voyles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wyatt Voyles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wyatt Voyles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Voyles graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Voyles has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wyatt Frank Voyles MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wyatt F. Voyles practice?
- Dr. Wyatt Voyles has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wyatt Voyles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO and Sterling, CO.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Cardiologists.