A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wyatt Voyles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wyatt Voyles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wyatt Voyles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Voyles graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Voyles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voyles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans