A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wyche Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wyche Coleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Coleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
- CHRISTUS Coushatta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wyche Taylor Coleman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Wyche T. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Wyche Coleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Wyche Coleman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Coushatta, LA.
See Coushatta Family Physicians and Coushatta General Practitioners.