A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wylie Hosmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wylie Hosmer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosmer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wylie Hosmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosmer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hosmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wylie D Hosmer MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wylie D. Hosmer practice?
- Dr. Wylie Hosmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wylie Hosmer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Southington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT.
See Southington Internists, Southington Hematologists, and Southington Oncologists.