Learn more about Dr. Wylie Hosmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wylie Hosmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hosmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wylie Hosmer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosmer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hosmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wylie D Hosmer MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Wylie D. Hosmer practice?
- Dr. Wylie Hosmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Wylie Hosmer practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Internists, New Britain Hematologists, and New Britain Oncologists.