A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wylie Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wylie Newton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wylie Newton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Vaughan Regional Med Ctr-Dallas Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wylie Edward Newton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wylie E. Newton practice?
- Dr. Wylie Newton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Wylie Newton practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, AL and Cleveland, GA.
See Gainesville Primary Care Doctors.