A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wyn Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wyn Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wyn Nguyen, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wyn Dinh Nguyen MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wyn D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Wyn Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wyn Nguyen practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Richardson Colorectal Surgeons and Richardson Surgeons.