Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Run as fast as you can from this one show details Run as fast as you can from this one
Feb 23rd, 2014

The doctor performed major surgery on my husband. Now my husband has to sleep sitting up for the rest of his life because the doctor did not know how to handle the surgery once the incision was made. I would not refer this doctor to my worst enemy!

poor service show details poor service
May 22nd, 2012

Dr was VERY LATE to my appt. Waited over an hour with other patients as well. He wasn't even in the bldg. The staff didn't even tell us anything! Just asked for my copay. Sure wants my money even when he isn't there! Very unsatisfied with this dr. Never again!

Aug 6th, 2011

I had a very painful issue, was referred to Dr. Nguyen. I went into the room at my scheduled time(Who does that anymore?!?!)He was very upbeat and professional, as was his whole staff. He got me into surgery the next day (who does THAT??!!).I will definitely recommend him and I will be back. Top notch.

Sep 21st, 2010

The doctor did a good job and there was good healing time with no complications. Seemed to care more after surgery.

by grateful to be alive on Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Nguyen is a fantastic doctor. He is very knowledgeable and professional and took care of my problems laparascopically. I went home from the hospital in 4 days after major surgery and not only did i have very little pain, my scar is so minimal (great if you are concerned about scars). I highly recommend him to everybody!!!

Dr. Nguyen is a great doctor show details Dr. Nguyen is a great doctor
by Hugs08 on Jun 24th, 2009

Dr. Nguyen is a great doctor. He gives you the time you need and will answer all your questions and will not rush you. He performed major surgery on me. His staff is also very pleasant and helpful. If you are looking for a good doctor, go to him.