A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wyndol Hamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wyndol Hamer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wyndol Hamer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamer graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wyndol Hamer MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wyndol Hamer practice?
- Dr. Wyndol Hamer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wyndol Hamer practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL and Oxford, AL.
See Jacksonville Internists.