A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wynn Hemmert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wynn Hemmert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wynn Hemmert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hemmert graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Hemmert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wynn Howard Hemmert MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Wynn H. Hemmert practice?
- Dr. Wynn Hemmert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wynn Hemmert practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near American Fork, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Provo, UT.
See American Fork Internists and American Fork Gastroenterologists.