A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wynndel Buenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wynndel Buenger, Pain Management Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wynndel Buenger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Epidemic Louse-Borne Typhus
- Intrathecal Baclofen Pump Therapy
- Spinal Injections
- Treponemal Infections
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buenger graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Buenger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wynndel T Buenger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wynndel T. Buenger practice?
- Dr. Wynndel Buenger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wynndel Buenger practices Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine near Alton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: O Fallon, IL.
See Alton Anesthesiologists and Alton Pain Management Doctors.