A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wynne Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wynne Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wynne Crawford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Crawford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wynne Crawford MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wynne Crawford practice?
- Dr. Wynne Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Wynne Crawford practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists and Montgomery Cardiologists.