A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wynne Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wynne Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wynne Crawford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Crawford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wynne Crawford MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wynne Crawford practice?
- Dr. Wynne Crawford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wynne Crawford practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, AL.
See Montgomery Internists and Montgomery Cardiologists.