Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by A on Oct 23rd, 2013

Dr Huang is by far the best Primary care Dr I have had. She listens, has great instinct and most importantly treats you like a person and not just a patient. She's very genuine I re come d her to anyone who is looking for a primary or is unhappy with their current Dr.

|  Awesome doctor!!  |  show details
by Felicia on Aug 23rd, 2013

I've been going to her for about two years now. Everytime I go it's always an awesome experience. Her awesome staff always makes sure you can get an appointment when you need one. Everyone is always friendly! Dr.Huang herself is such a caring, sweet person. She always goes above and beyond. I trust her decisions 100%. She will always listen to you and connects on a personal level and makes it extremely comfortable talking to her. I've never been dissapointed or nervous about having to go see the doctor since I switched to her. I highly reccomend Dr. Huang to anyone and everyone!

|  A great Dr. who is a real person  |  show details
by E on Jul 14th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Huang's for several years and have never had a Dr. Who I can talk to as easily and openly with, she actually lets you talk and have input into your care. She is very good at listening and is extremely good at diagnosing issues. It is not a " here take this and you will feel better" kind of practice, she really does her research and looks at the issue from different perspectives and tailors your care to your specific needs. She wants you to be comfortable with how you are receiving your care, and to be part of the process. She is very honest which is refreshing but she isn't rude like other docs I have had. The office is staff is friendly and prompt, the girl who does the blood draw is super good at it. Overall I'm very happy with my care and will continue to be a patient.

by Margie M on Jul 10th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Huang for a couple of years, my husband goes to her as well. We couldn't have found a better doctor, extremely thorough, always pleasant and takes as much time with you as needed. I recommend her to every one who is looking for a doctor. I have been through a few doctors over the past few years - nobody has been as thorough as her. She calls you at your house to see how you are doing. Just a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor.

|  you become her doctor she is depressing lier..why go to here she needs a shrink  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2013

i was with this dr for a few years . she is very depressing and needs a dr . her self..you need wait 45-60 mins every time you go to see her .then she walks in the room all depreessed talking a bout law suits guy that are sewing her .then she'll throw you away if you have one problem.she would have made a good teacher.i would not go to her again .theres a nasty dog in office to.

|  Excellent Doctor.  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

I am very glad I changed to Dr. Huang. She is very caring and a wonderful bedside manner. Her staff is very helpful and very kind. I would recommend anyone to go to Dr. Huang. I just cannot say enough about her and her staff.CLK

Jan 25th, 2012

short lead time to get on schedule, short wait in waiting room, and all the time I needed to tell her about my problems (which she promptly figured out/treated). I think I'm gonna have her laser some blemishes next.

|  Looking for a Dr. who takes time 2 get 2 know u? Here she is.  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

I hear the only people who write these reviews are people who've had bad experiences because they are usually the only ones who feel so strongly about their experience that they are willing to take the time to put their thoughts in writing. Then I'll be the exception since she took enough time to diagnose treat my mysterious issues.

Jan 25th, 2012

I've tried a couple of antidepressants (from other providers), and none of them were efective for me. So when Dr. Huang told me she knew of a new antidepressant, I was skeptical. She told me this new medication has a different mechanism of action. And she had samples on hand so I didn't even have to pay a copay while I evaluated it. I am so glad that she suggested it, as I am now happier than I've been for a long time! I've since, asked a couple of Drs. about this new med and they didn't even know about it yet.

|  She took time to ask me questions & I did not feel rushed  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I've been to multiple other offices where the Dr. breezes in and hardly looks up to see who they're talking to. Dr. Huang on the other hand, asked questions about my condition that helped her arrive at a diagnosis, treatment and lifestyle change. I'm 100% better now and I owe it to her.

|  not negative  |  show details
by l.f. on Nov 27th, 2009

I've always been treated profesionaly by doctor and staff

|  patient101  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2009

I have a patient of Dr. Huang for about 5 years and I can say that since first going to her it has changed abit due to her growth in patients. I am happy with the overall experience but some of the office help and billing people are rude and unprofessional. I will continue to see this doctor and hope that what I admired in her qualities at first will come back into her practice. The compassion and understanding that was her best quality in her care.

|  Rude, Rude, Rude...  |  show details
by m.s. on Aug 31st, 2009

Receptionist has the worst attitude and good luck if you are having a problem! dont return calls, rarely answer them! if she changed her staff things would be better.