A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wynne Snoots:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wynne Snoots is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snoots
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Snoots Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wynne Snoots, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Snoots graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snoots has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wynne Mccallie Snoots MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wynne M. Snoots practice?
- Dr. Wynne Snoots has 1 office location.
Dr. Wynne Snoots practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.