Learn more about Dr. Wynne Snoots:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wynne Snoots is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snoots
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snoots Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wynne Snoots, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Snoots graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snoots has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wynne Mccallie Snoots MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wynne M. Snoots practice?
- Dr. Wynne Snoots has 1 office location.
Dr. Wynne Snoots practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.