A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wynne Woodyear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wynne Woodyear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wynne Woodyear, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodyear graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodyear has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wynne Elizabeth Woodyear MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wynne E. Woodyear practice?
- Dr. Wynne Woodyear has 5 office locations.
Dr. Wynne Woodyear practices Internal Medicine near High Point, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Greensboro, NC.
See High Point Internists.