A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xaje Hasanaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xaje Hasanaj is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xaje Hasanaj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasanaj graduated from Univ Kosova U Pristini, Med Fak, Pristina, Serbia.
Dr. Hasanaj has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xaje Adem Hasanaj MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xaje A. Hasanaj practice?
- Dr. Xaje Hasanaj has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xaje Hasanaj practices Internal Medicine near Eden, NC.
See Eden Internists.