A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xanthe Victoria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xanthe Victoria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Victoria graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Victoria has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xanthe Zafra Victoria MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xanthe Z. Victoria practice?
- Dr. Xanthe Victoria has 1 office location.
Dr. Xanthe Victoria practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.