A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xavier Aviles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xavier Aviles, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aviles graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Aviles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xavier Antonio Aviles MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xavier A. Aviles practice?
- Dr. Xavier Aviles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xavier Aviles practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodside, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.