Learn more about Dr. Xavier Aviles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aviles
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Aviles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xavier Aviles, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aviles graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Aviles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xavier Antonio Aviles MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xavier A. Aviles practice?
- Dr. Xavier Aviles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xavier Aviles practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodside, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.