A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xavier Aviles, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aviles graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aviles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York University Downtown Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aviles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Xavier Aviles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Xavier A. Aviles practice?
Dr. Xavier Aviles practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and New York, NY.
See Elmhurst Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Javier Aviles