A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xavier Aviles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xavier Aviles, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aviles graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Aviles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- N Y U Downtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aviles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Xavier A. Aviles practice?
Dr. Xavier Aviles practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodside, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Elmhurst Physiatrists.