A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xavier Lara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xavier Lara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lara
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xavier Lara, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lara graduated from Universidad De Cartagena. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xavier David Lara MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Xavier D. Lara practice?
- Dr. Xavier Lara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Xavier Lara practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chowchilla, CA.
See Clovis Psychiatrists and Clovis Addiction Specialists.