Learn more about Dr. Xavier Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xavier Ng is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xavier Ng, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xavier Francis Ng MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xavier F. Ng practice?
- Dr. Xavier Ng has 4 office locations.
Dr. Xavier Ng practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS.
See Wichita Physiatrists, Wichita Pain Management Doctors, Wichita Internists, and Wichita Preventive Medicine Specialists.