Learn more about Dr. Xavier Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xavier Ng is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xavier Ng, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xavier Francis Ng MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Xavier F. Ng practice?
- Dr. Xavier Ng has 5 office locations.
Dr. Xavier Ng practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Newton, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS.
See Newton Physiatrists.