Dr. Xavier Ng MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2017
bad attitude.
This is the worst physician I have ever seen. He doesn't seem concerned about not returning phone calls or problems patients might have between appointments. Says he's too busy to return calls. He's egotistical with a really bad attitude.

May 12th, 2017
Wrong diagnosis
Doesnt liaten

June 13th, 2016
He's pleasant and direct. I think that if more Drs. Stopped sugar coating their diagnosis to the patient and use tact with it, the patient would be more apt to do! and Cooperate with their well health care.

October 27th, 2015
This doctor could end up harming patient by putting them in withdrawal everytime he can't decifer his physician assistants notes. Putting someone in withdrawal for asking why they are being given the wrong medication is cruel and dangerous.

October 18th, 2015
Great option for safe pain management
Dr Ng is a wonderful Dr who maintains the highest standards with the long term benefit, and safety of the patient as his first priority

July 14th, 2015
Dr. Ng is a great caring Dr.

June 30th, 2015
Bad doctor
Would not listen to the issues, kept interrupting, would ask us questions then would argue with us about the answer. Kept telling our son he was depressed and wanted him on depression medication, when he was not depressed. Ended up with him screaming at us, because we took to long to answer a question. Worst doctor ever, should have his license pulled. No integrity.

February 21st, 2015
Doesn't listen to patients, followup is nil, contradicts himself constantly and treats patients unethically. Worst dr I've encountered ever. Avoid at all costs.

July 17th, 2014
DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE
I went to see Dr Ng for continued back pain following surgery. He interrupted me no less then 6 times while I was trying to explain everything involved with my case.. I had tracked my medications, sleep patterns and pain levels for the past 3 months, I didn't not even get a chance to show him the info because all he wanted to do was get me on an Anti depressive medication , even though stated I was not depressed. Beware of this Doctor.

July 15th, 2014
Dr Ng and Dr Jim messing up on writing scripts
These Drs are no good I would not recommend no one to go you wait forever to see them you never get to see Dr Ng they messed up on my prescriptions and script then they would not fill it and I have to wait almost a month to go back and see him with no medicine and it's not just me there are other people that the Dr messed up on there medicine to I over heard on guy telling the nurse that Dr Jim prescribe this guy to take 10mg of Xanax every 6 hours that is a lot for one person to take he would prolly die from taking that much I'm glad he caught it . Please don't go to this Dr Dr Ng Thank you

February 21st, 2014
I would recommend everyone to stay away. He lied to my employer about a statement he made to me at an office visit.

June 25th, 2011