Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Xavier Parreno
Dr. Xavier Parreno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gurnee, IL, with another office in Waukegan, IL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Parreno is affiliated with Vista Health - Medical Center West, Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital and Vista Medical Center East. Dr. Parreno has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Xavier Parreno has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Xavier Parreno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gurnee, IL.
Dr. Carola Nesbitt
Gurnee, IL 0 mi27
Dr. Guadalupe Sitjar
Gurnee, IL 0 mi43
Dr. Dionisio Yorro Jr
Legal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Gurnee, IL 0.10 mi45