Dr. Xavier Sevilla MD Patient Reviews

no change

November 3rd, 2016
Outstanding Peditrician
He has such valuable research and information to assist our family. He takes the time, cares and is always available. He answers questions and is very observant, asking questions that a parent may not think of. He treats not only the children but I feel he looks at the family unit as a whole. His office is very clean and sterile! He takes every situation seriously and remembers things you were working on for preventative health from last visit! I highly recommend Dr. Sevilla!

November 3rd, 2016
Outstanding Peditrician
He was so informative with the latest research and gave valuable information, not to just our children but family as a whole!

July 22nd, 2011
I am new to this medicaid thing
Hi like many of you out there I am new to medicaid and hesitant to use it at a public office, I had always heard you are treated poorly etc. However I found this office to e polite, encouraging and helpful I can say nothing but good things MD Ladines ( I am spelling it wrong) was who we were sent to as Dr Sevilla was busy. We were seen in 5 minutes and she was helpful non judgmental abut our insurance Its was like we were regular patients. I am a retired nurse and I wish all providers were this mature and professional PS her staff was also awesome.
Doctor's Response

This is a previous office where I worked in 2011. The new office is not affiliated with Manatee County Rural Health Services. It is a private practice

January 28th, 2011
Outstanding!
I am a mother of three and Dr. Sevilla is absolutely incredible!! I moved 2 hours away and travel for my childrens visits because I havent found anyone like him!