Dr. Xavier Sevilla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xavier Sevilla?

Outstanding Peditrician

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

He has such valuable research and information to assist our family. He takes the time, cares and is always available. He answers questions and is very observant, asking questions that a parent may not think of. He treats not only the children but I feel he looks at the family unit as a whole. His office is very clean and sterile! He takes every situation seriously and remembers things you were working on for preventative health from last visit! I highly recommend Dr. Sevilla!

Outstanding Peditrician

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

He was so informative with the latest research and gave valuable information, not to just our children but family as a whole!

I am new to this medicaid thing

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

Hi like many of you out there I am new to medicaid and hesitant to use it at a public office, I had always heard you are treated poorly etc. However I found this office to e polite, encouraging and helpful I can say nothing but good things MD Ladines ( I am spelling it wrong) was who we were sent to as Dr Sevilla was busy. We were seen in 5 minutes and she was helpful non judgmental abut our insurance Its was like we were regular patients. I am a retired nurse and I wish all providers were this mature and professional PS her staff was also awesome.

Doctor's Response

This is a previous office where I worked in 2011. The new office is not affiliated with Manatee County Rural Health Services. It is a private practice

Outstanding!

Posted on January 28th, 2011

I am a mother of three and Dr. Sevilla is absolutely incredible!! I moved 2 hours away and travel for my childrens visits because I havent found anyone like him!

Posted on April 11th, 2016