Dr. Xenia Roldan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2016
She's absolutely amazing and caring, she will remember every detail of your family, she's always on time, and truly loves her patients.

October 1st, 2015
office is clean doctor is friendly and enjoys visit with the kids staff is nice less than 20 min wait.

September 23rd, 2015
NICU RN
Love her bedside manner. No problem making same day appointments if call in early AM. In and out visits, Very good at providing explanations. Never feel rushed.

August 10th, 2015
Dr. Roldan is the best
Dr. Roldan has been there for both my children since birth, I appreciate her attention

January 27th, 2015
Not fair to first to
Beware first time patients!!! Make sure you call the office if you need to cancel your first time appointment. I had been sick for the last week or so and slept pass my alarm to get my baby ready for his first appointment. I called the office to apologize and see if I could reschedule and they said since I missed the first appointment they would not accept my son as a new paitient. I even offered to pay for the missed appointment and to show them my own doctors notes that I was intact sick. The office clerk said that its policy to ban patients that do this on their first visit. I know that this is totally my fault but the fact that I can't get at least one chance to make it right is strange. Dr. Roldan came highly recommended so I have to wonder is this her policy or the office staffs.

February 4th, 2014
GREAT DOCTOR BUT POOR STAFF:(
Dr. Roldan is a great doctor. She was my children's doctor since they were born. I been taking my children to her for almost 9 years. On Jan 2014, I called to make an appointment for my youngest daughter because she was getting really sick. I made the appointment for the same day .Then her "Clerk" called me back and asked if I had the same Private Insurance? I said "Yes" she then told me Doctor Roldan is not taking that Insurance any more. I asked why? She said because she didn't renew the contract with Unite Health. Then she said " I don't think shes ever going to renew the contract" . I was really sad ,because no one ever gave me a notice to notify me of this situation and I come to fine out when my daughter is really sick. I was left looking for another doctor when my sick daughter needed to be seen. Very disappointing. I would of wished that her staff would of send me a letter ahead of time so I could have looked for another pediatrician with no stress or worries. I did take my daughter to the ER that day she got lab work done along with x rays and ultrasound of all her intestines.

October 31st, 2011
Dr. Roldan has been my daughter's pediatrician for almost 8 years now. She is amazing. We love her. She is very very thorough and the sweetest person.

February 18th, 2011
great doctor
dr roldan is an excellant doctor my son has been a patient of hers for six years n i recently had a daughter and she goes to her now dr roldan is so excellant

March 11th, 2010
Good with kids
She has been my son's doctor since birth 4 years ago and have always acted in a kind, professional manner

March 5th, 2010
Best Doctor in bakersfield
Dr. Rldan is the best. She has been my family pedi for 8 years an she only gets better. My family loves Dr. Roldan.

July 22nd, 2009
Dr. Roldan is the best doctor. She can speak spanish.