A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xenophon Xenophontos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xenophon Xenophontos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xenophon Xenophontos, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenophontos graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Xenophontos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xenophon Paraskevas Xenophontos MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Xenophon P. Xenophontos practice?
- Dr. Xenophon Xenophontos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Xenophon Xenophontos practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Garden City Surgeons.