Dr. Xercerla Littles Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Xercerla Littles?

November 12th, 2016

Real problem, turns on patient if she does not agree with them. She gets lud and angry and slams things around DURING a gynecological exam. Never a good thing. I didn't go back after her last outburst. And hemurse needs to shut up. I didn't to

April 27th, 2015

She is the best!

December 24th, 2014

Dr. Littles review

I was very disappointed with Dr. Littles. She missed my baby congenital abnormality which was only picked up by my husband after he had to get the report personally. She missed to give me shots to prevent neonatal jaundice twice. She knew that she will be away at the time of delivery and did not inform us so we could have changed doctors before. I would not recommend her to any of my friends or family members.

July 31st, 2013

Questionable knowledge

I arrived 15 min. early for my appt., completed the new patient forms, and waited. An hour later I was called into the doctor's office and berated by her and her nurse for being an hour late. Flabbergasted, I showed her my calendar as proof that I had arrived early for the appt time noted when I had scheduled the appt. She said that she would go ahead and see me, followed by a stern look and lecture on the importance of arriving on time. Her nurse demanded to know the name of the person who had given me the wrong time. After the physical exam, Dr. Littles recommended that I take an estrogen supplement to support healthier breasts. I declined by explaining that my breast cancer has estrogen and progesterone positive markers and that I take daily medication to suppress estrogen production. Her interest in my response was minimal as evidenced by her silent salutations and prompt exit of the room.

July 31st, 2017