2.5

Saddens me that doctors like this exist show details Saddens me that doctors like this exist
by Undiagnosed on Aug 18th, 2014

I didn't feel like he listened to me at all and he often talked over me. He ordered an initial MRI to check for MS. The test was inconclusive so he told me to get and MRI again in 6 months. When it came time, I asked and he didn't recall ever telling me that I should be rechecked. He has a way about him that seems rushed and like he just brushes everything off. I do not expect a doctor to know or remember all of my information but he was just careless. Additionally, I was seeing a Rheumatologist in the same practice who, while trying to figure out what is wrong with me insisted that my issues were Neurologically based. Mr. Lin insisted that my symptoms were rheumatologic, and this went on for a few months. Needless to say I will not return.

Mar 20th, 2014

Horrible. Did not look at reports I brought of supporting evidence of problems and treated me like I was making up symptoms and that I should not be concerned about the brain lesion found on a MRI and the documented stroke like symptoms that I had and all the other documented symptoms which included not being able to feel my toes and finder tips. He even laughed at me when I asked if it would be ok to drive and exercise.

Useless show details Useless
Mar 4th, 2014

Do not go to this doctor if you have myasthenia gravis. He is totally useless. Never put a hand on the patient to check for strengths or weaknesses. Only kept his eyes on his computer screen. If the patient had kept going to him, the patient would have been dead.

Terrible Dr. show details Terrible Dr.
Nov 5th, 2010

Terrible Dr. He does not care to listen to patient or care to hear about there condition. Documented condition was completely ignored, unaddressed and seemed to have no knowledge of occipital neuralgia treatment or management. I would not recommend anyone to see him. It will be a waste of time and money.