Dr. Xi Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Xi Lin?

December 16th, 2015

Only cares about money!

Doctor didn't care that I was going to run out of medicine. Said I needed some 2000.00 test before I could get my prescription that I've been taking for 5 years. I couldn't afford it, when I told them that they said well that's not my problem! How nice! Now three days later I'm in the hospital because I had a seizure!! What a caring doctor!!! I could've died because he wouldn't give me my prescription!! If there would be zeros on the rating that's what I would give him!

August 18th, 2014

Saddens me that doctors like this exist

I didn't feel like he listened to me at all and he often talked over me. He ordered an initial MRI to check for MS. The test was inconclusive so he told me to get and MRI again in 6 months. When it came time, I asked and he didn't recall ever telling me that I should be rechecked. He has a way about him that seems rushed and like he just brushes everything off. I do not expect a doctor to know or remember all of my information but he was just careless. Additionally, I was seeing a Rheumatologist in the same practice who, while trying to figure out what is wrong with me insisted that my issues were Neurologically based. Mr. Lin insisted that my symptoms were rheumatologic, and this went on for a few months. Needless to say I will not return.

March 21st, 2014

Horrible. Did not look at reports I brought of supporting evidence of problems and treated me like I was making up symptoms and that I should not be concerned about the brain lesion found on a MRI and the documented stroke like symptoms that I had and all the other documented symptoms which included not being able to feel my toes and finder tips. He even laughed at me when I asked if it would be ok to drive and exercise.

March 5th, 2014

Useless

Do not go to this doctor if you have myasthenia gravis. He is totally useless. Never put a hand on the patient to check for strengths or weaknesses. Only kept his eyes on his computer screen. If the patient had kept going to him, the patient would have been dead.

November 6th, 2010

Terrible Dr.

Terrible Dr. He does not care to listen to patient or care to hear about there condition. Documented condition was completely ignored, unaddressed and seemed to have no knowledge of occipital neuralgia treatment or management. I would not recommend anyone to see him. It will be a waste of time and money.

June 20th, 2017