A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xi Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xi Zhu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Zhu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xi Zhu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Xi Zhu practice?
- Dr. Xi Zhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Xi Zhu practices Anesthesiology near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Anesthesiologists.