A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xian Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xian Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xian Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Mountainside Hospital, Montclair, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xian Chen MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Xian Chen practice?
- Dr. Xian Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Xian Chen practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.