Dr. Xiang-Hong Song MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2012
She owns the truth
She makes you very uncomfortable and any question is taken as a personal attack. She will just shut you up. I think she is very unprofessional.She needs to get professional help!!!

September 14th, 2011
I thought that Dr. Xiang-Hong Song, was extremely unprofessional. It appeared she has spoken to my previous doctor and had formed some opinions about me. She didn't ask what I was going through. Her first question was why I changed physicans. It was almost as though it was personal. As she spoke with me, her arms were crossed. She was cold and uncaring. I would not recommend her to anyone. Not even my dog.

January 19th, 2009
Dr. Song repeatedly refused to refer me for an MRI of my shoulder, insisting that I "needed to learn to live with pain". After a year of filing complaints and requests for this simple, yet expensive, diagnostic procedure, I changed insurance companies. My new primary care physician, upon hearing of my symptoms - immediately referred me for an MRI. At which point, it was discovered that I had torn ligaments, tendons, and scar tissue built up in my shoulder from the trauma I experienced a year earlier. Dr. Song was quick to prescribe pain medication, but would not refer me for an MRI. Since switching insurance carriers and doctors, I have undergone rotator cuff surgery for the problem I presented to Dr. Song. Not only did I find her uncaring and unprofessional - I did not think she did enough to try to diagnose a common injury. I would not recommend her, or Kaiser, for serious problems. Preventive care and pain medicine seems to be the focus of Kaiser physicians that I encountered while I was under Dr. Song's care.

October 14th, 2012