A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiang-Yang Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiang-Yang Guo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiang-Yang Guo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Second Military Medical University, Shanghai.
Dr. Guo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 19 plans