A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Xiang-Yang Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Xiang-Yang Guo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Xiang-Yang Guo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Second Military Medical University, Shanghai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Xiang-Yang David Guo MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Xiang-Yang D. Guo practice?
- Dr. Xiang-Yang Guo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Xiang-Yang Guo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Falmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Falmouth, MA and Mashpee, MA.
See Falmouth Internists and Falmouth Gastroenterologists.