Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Xiang-Yang Guo
Dr. Xiang-Yang Guo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falmouth, MA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Guo is affiliated with Lemuel Shattuck Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. Dr. Guo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Xiang-Yang Guo has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Xiang-Yang Guo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falmouth, MA.
Dr. Mark Nickels
Falmouth, MA 0 mi21
Dr. Mohammed Tokh
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Falmouth, MA 0 mi7
Dr. Hesham Abdelrazek
Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Falmouth, MA 0 mi19